http://www.bloggersentral.com/2012/11/pinterest-pin-it-button-on-image-hover.html

Friday, June 5, 2009

New Purse


I am taking a fabric dyeing class on Saturday. We will dye 20 yards of cotton. I am so excited. This is something I have been wanting to do for a long time. The class is through my local quilt shop. I am not a big quilter and neither are a lot of ladies who shop there. So, I designed this purse to use many different colors. Hopefully, it will give the "none quilters" some ideas ! Hope they like it! I used dupioni silk and batiks. I also put an adjustable strap on it....my straps are always to long!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely purse. I have decided that my next handbag is going to be made by me but I have a suspicion that it could be some time away as I seem to have a few projects on the go.