http://www.bloggersentral.com/2012/11/pinterest-pin-it-button-on-image-hover.html

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Grandchildren's visit




I have had a very busy two weeks. My daughter had foot surgery, so I had her and her three girls stay here until she could get around. The girls were a great help with Bonnie, my travel swap doll. We took her to the park and for ice cream! We took two of the girls for haircuts. I posted a few pics. Her hubby came and picked her up on Sunday evening. I was fun to have them visit because I don't get to see them all the time. My blue mermaid is back in process, she has hair, a tail and a fin! She'll be done this weekend, I hope!

2 comments :

Unknown said...

Welcome to Art doll Makers. I look forward to seeing more of your work. Maryellen

Designs by Kat Lees said...

What beautiful grandchildren.Hope you had a great week with them.
Hugs, Kat Lees